NOTE: DUE TO MY WRITING SCHEDULE, I AM NOT PRESENTLY ACCEPTING BOOKS FOR REVIEW.
So you’re looking for a review – well, first of all congratulations for writing a book! To put things in perspective, I am already reviewing books for the following publishers in Australia:
- Allen & Unwin
- Fremantle Press
- Random House
- Harper Collins Publishers
- Penguin Books Australia
- Walker Books
- Simon & Schuster
- Pan Macmillan Australia
These publishers send me catalogues and I choose books that appeal to me for possible review. See here for the types of books I like to read.
Reviewed books have links posted on:
Links are also sent to the publisher and in some cases, the author. Some reviews are sent to my local newspaper and/or online magazines for consideration.
Still interested? Here’s what you do:
- If you would like your book reviewed, please ask your publisher to contact me at email@example.com or using the contact form below to offer me a review copy.
- If the book appeals to me, I will ask for a copy.
- If I agree to review a book, it can take some time to appear on the site. Please be patient and do not email me to see when the review will appear. I will let your publisher know when the review is online.
- At times I will decide not to review a book, even if it initially appealed. I may have too many books at that time, or I may be unable to give the book a “good” review, which has happened from time to time. Please don’t be offended – we all have our preferences. Like all of us, I am juggling a lot in life – my “balls” to juggle include a loving husband, four kids, three pets, a home, a part-time job, freelance work and occasionally jutting down notes for my own book dreams. This is a hobby, not a paid job.
Best of luck with your writing… and now it’s time for me to get back to reading.